2008年11月23日 星期日

PHOTO

Ok. This entry is main on photo, so not much words will appear on here~~


Here is Cho Hee, got some design on her uniform!




This two are toooo bored so they peek in =.=


photo


Ink:What are you looking at?(peek out)



photo



Haha~find if you are in the photo

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
AH~~DON'T KILL ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!(But if you really don't like it, tell me I will take it down!!)
Well the pictures are too big, so if u want to see the full picture just click on them. Enjoy~.~

2 則留言:

anastasia 提到...

hello ying this is anas. how r u? how's taiwan? have u decided wer to go next year? we missed u in damai. link me. goodluck and all the best yeah!

ink 提到...

Hey anas, well i'm fine and right now in Taiwan is a bit cold. I haven't decide where to go TAT~!! By the way, I don't know how to link =.=||| Good Luck to u too